Working closely with the project manager(s) and business lead(s) in documenting new changes required including new harmonised processes, functionalities and features
Documenting and translating business functions and processes.
Gathering, documenting and mapping business requirements, initially at a high level so they can be clearly presented to Steering Groups and business leads and then translated into low level requirements which will be shared with business SME’s and maintained through the life of the project.
Participating in, and where necessary leading, functionality testing and user acceptance testing.
Supporting the business with data cleansing and data quality improvements.
Analysing, documenting and communicating testing results to project stakeholders.
Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
Comfortable with gathering, and providing 360 degree feedback, for self and project stakeholders.
Supporting the project manager with plans and RAID logs and deputising for holidays or other absences.
Regular 121 updates will need to be conducted with the project sponsor, key stakeholders as well as business SME’s allocated to the project.
Must have Skills
A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or Project management or Business process automation.
Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
The ability to influence stakeholders positively and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
Advanced technical skills.
Excellent documentation skills.
Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
A track record of following through on commitments.
Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills.
Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Good to have Skills
Project Management skills
Experience in low code /no code softwares like Smartsheet/Monday.com
Data Security awareness and policy implementation
Experience in Pharmaceutical domain will be a preference
This is a full-time on-site role, located in Chennai, for a Marketing Executive. The Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns, building relationships with clients, managing social media and content marketing, analyzing market trends, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure effective communication of the company’s products and services.
Experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns, building relationships with clients, managing social media and content marketing
Experience in re-branding activities, promotions, etc
Experience in event/ webinars and other lead generation activities to be organised.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to handle multiple projects at once
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proven experience in strategic marketing planning and execution
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
Experience in SaaS based products is a plus
Experience in the technology and consulting services industry is a must
The PMO oversee and manages the full life cycle of the project governance processes and ensures all team members uphold the standards.
Core responsibilities of this role will include focusing on high-level program management support, coordination of documentation for individual work streams, and operational management assistance for the project team’s implementation efforts.
Must have Skills
Nice to have Skills
As a dynamic BA, the candidate will be expected to understand the business change processes, change transformation and stakeholder management requirements to support the incorporation of the CMS OPX workflow tool from initiation through successful conclusion.
The BA will be working closely with the Head of Change, together with jurisdiction leads and business SME’s from relevant client offices. You will assess the impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements and then supporting the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant teams (technical and non-technical) on multiple initiatives.
The candidate will be business outcome focused, with rigour and attention to detail and comfortable challenging and supporting all levels of the business.
Must have Skills:
Nice to have Skills:
Experience : 4 to 5 yrs
– HTML, CSS
– Experience with testing and debugging frontend applications
Experience: 6 to 7 yrs
– Good understanding in RDBMS concepts like normalization, ACID properties.
– Good exposure in Stored procedure, functions, triggers, DB profiling, schedulers.
– Must have DB migration, replication concepts.
– Minimal exposure in any of the scripting languages like shell script / perl script / python script.
– Minimal exposure in Linux environment.
The selected candidate will be responsible for selling the company’s IT solutions – both products and services – to a wide range of clients, especially enterprise and SME clients, in the services industry including but not limited to Pharma, Insurance, Banking, Media, Telecom, Healthcare Services and other sectors.
He/she will devise and implement a global sales strategy, build and mentor a sales team, and set up Sales and Pipeline Management processes in line with the overall business growth objectives. With a primary focus on revenue growth, he/she will identify clients in different sectors/geographies and drive the New Client Acquisition and Account Management processes. Alliance and partnerships will need to be established in some markets/sectors; and teams will need to be hired, mentored and motivated.
This is an opportunity for an intrapreneurial professional looking for a challenge to take a mid-sized IT company global and grow it multi-fold to a potential IPO
Ideal candidates will be business-savvy IT Sales professionals with experience in US & UK markets and background in selling technology solutions to clients in different verticals. They will have :
• A degree from reputed institutions.
• About 4+ years of relevant working experience in software solutions/ Products/Services companies.
• Strong skills in new client acquisition and pipeline management.
• Exposure to Software Development Life Cycle and associated processes
• Excellent client relationship management skills.
• Experience in driving multi-fold revenue growth in small/mid-sized IT companies
• Excellent Communication and Presentation skills. Fluency in English.
• Ability to work in cross-cultural teams across multiple time zones.
• Entrepreneurial flair; Independent, self-driven and resourceful.
• High energy level. Positive, “can-do” attitude.
Responsibilities of candidates include:
• Set up regular meetings with customers and partners, provide information about products and services, take/cancel orders, and obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, details of enquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms, and applications
• Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions are taken on customer requests.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
• Facilitate webinars/ events and meetings for customers and partners.
Work on RFP’s, tenders, and develops sales in new sales territories.
Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
Business Development Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales with Strong Demonstration skills.
Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
Excellent organizational skills.
Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
Should have experience in SaaS sales, and working for APAC region.
Should have 3+ years of experience in New Business Development
· Junior Developers 1-2 Years/ Senior Developers – 5+ Years in using Outsystem Development Platform.
· Strong hands on experience developing Outsystem web and mobile applications.
· Having exposure in REST/ SOAP APIs integrations and third party interface integration.
· Knowledge of C# and SQL Languages.
· Ability to apply skillset at both technical and business Knowledge while participating in the full lifecycle development process.
· Ability to interpret business requirement and logically think through to developing technical solutions.
· Experience using Agile methodologies and scrum.
· Ability to match UX/ UI guidelines to meet the requirements that are within Outsystems.
· Outsystems Developer certification is Plus
Required Skills Set:
· REST/ SOAP APIs
We are looking for MBA freshers in Marketing who are willing to join our team and develop marketing strategies.
To apply for these jobs, send your updated resume to email@example.com mentioning the position in the subject of your email…
At Congruent Global, different disciplines collaborate to develop beautifully simple solutions.