Come join us!
• Assist with recruitment and selection process.
• Support onboarding activities.
• Maintain HR records and databases, and ensure data privacy and confidentiality
• Provide administrative support to the HR team.
• Assist with organizing employee engagement activities and events, such as training sessions, team building activities
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate effectively with others
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Qualification: Any degree
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Job Location: Chennai / Nagpur
The selected candidate will be responsible for selling the company’s IT solutions – both products and services – to a wide range of clients, especially enterprise and SME clients, in the services industry including but not limited to Pharma, Insurance, Banking, Media, Telecom, Healthcare Services and other sectors.
He/she will devise and implement a global sales strategy, build and mentor a sales team, and set up Sales and Pipeline Management processes in line with the overall business growth objectives. With a primary focus on revenue growth, he/she will identify clients in different sectors/geographies and drive the New Client Acquisition and Account Management processes. Alliance and partnerships will need to be established in some markets/sectors; and teams will need to be hired, mentored and motivated.
This is an opportunity for an intrapreneurial professional looking for a challenge to take a mid-sized IT company global and grow it multi-fold to a potential IPO
Ideal candidates will be business-savvy IT Sales professionals with experience in US & UK markets and background in selling technology solutions to clients in different verticals. They will have :
• A degree from reputed institutions.
• About 4+ years of relevant working experience in software solutions/ Products/Services companies.
• Strong skills in new client acquisition and pipeline management.
• Exposure to Software Development Life Cycle and associated processes
• Excellent client relationship management skills.
• Experience in driving multi-fold revenue growth in small/mid-sized IT companies
• Excellent Communication and Presentation skills. Fluency in English.
• Ability to work in cross-cultural teams across multiple time zones.
• Entrepreneurial flair; Independent, self-driven and resourceful.
• High energy level. Positive, “can-do” attitude.
Responsibilities of candidates include:
• Set up regular meetings with customers and partners, provide information about products and services, take/cancel orders, and obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, details of enquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms, and applications
• Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions are taken on customer requests.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
• Facilitate webinars/ events and meetings for customers and partners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Validating inbound leads: Understanding client’s requirements and doing primary research
Effective Prospecting: Using the mechanism of cold calls to generate demands for the regional team
Sales Operation: Managing central CRM, you will have admin rights and you will be responsible to create data insights for our sales operations
Campaign Management: Using campaign management solutions to send cold emails. Target the right content for the right set of segmented audience
Lead generation: Generating leads through own research and LinkedIn prospecting
Relationship Management: Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications
What are we looking for:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Prior 2+ years of experience in roles of Inside Sales, Demand Generation may be desired
Excellent written and verbal communication
Good Aptitude and Attitude, Individual contributor
Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Experience required in SAAS, Cloud in US, UK and APAC
Software product and platform experience are required.
C#, ASP.NET MVC Core OR C# WPF
Experience 2+ yrs
Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
Integrate software components and third-party programs
Verify and deploy programs and systems
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
Gather and evaluate user feedback
Recommend and execute improvements
Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Build & maintain web apps using php framework & AngularJs(& Angular)
Manage web crawlers built using python & puppeteer
Write sql queries based on the requirements
Perform server maintenance activities – Optional
Angular 6 or AngularJs(with 2 years hand-on experience) + PHP(with 3 years hands-on experience) with Symfony or other frameworks
Hands-on experience in Linux
Proficient in writing mysql database queries
Optional – Python, NodeJs
Optional – Docker experience
Optional – Social API (eg: Facebook, Google)
Optional – Cloud experience(eg., AWS, Azure)
Preferred location – Chennai – Should be able to come to office occasionally.
Looking for someone who can aid in fulfilling ticket tasks multi-functionally. The BPA will support the business through the entire client lifecycle of on-boarding and maintenance of application solutions. Also, the BPA will have to:
– Review data and validate accuracy
– Perform process execution and necessary data updates
– Monitor assigned ticket request, issues and provide regular updates until ticket is closed
The BPA will be working in a remote set-up with diverse team from USA, and other offshore teams.
Work on RFP’s, tenders, and develops sales in new sales territories.
Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
Business Development Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales with Strong Demonstration skills.
Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
Excellent organizational skills.
Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
Should have experience in SaaS sales, and working for APAC region.
Should have 3+ years of experience in New Business Development
Experience: 5-10 yrs
Certification in Business analyst will be a plus
· Junior Developers 1-2 Years/ Senior Developers – 5+ Years in using Outsystem Development Platform.
· Strong hands on experience developing Outsystem web and mobile applications.
· Having exposure in REST/ SOAP APIs integrations and third party interface integration.
· Knowledge of C# and SQL Languages.
· Ability to apply skillset at both technical and business Knowledge while participating in the full lifecycle development process.
· Ability to interpret business requirement and logically think through to developing technical solutions.
· Experience using Agile methodologies and scrum.
· Ability to match UX/ UI guidelines to meet the requirements that are within Outsystems.
· Outsystems Developer certification is Plus
Required Skills Set:
· REST/ SOAP APIs
2-4 Years of Experience Required
• Extremely good programming and scripting capabilities to develop code for automated tests.
• Good coding skills in Python along with object oriented concepts and experience in developing automation framework and testing tools.
• Should have an extremely good problem- solving approach with good hands-on knowledge of Algorithm Data Structures.
• Good understanding of hoe RESTFUL APIs work
• Awareness on usage of Regular Expression. Thrive on working on open source technologies
• Have Expertise with automation and build tools such as Selenium, JMeter and Jenkins.
• Hands on knowledge of the following python packages- pandas, flask, pyyaml, requests, oauthlib
• Domain knowledge in the Telecommunication industry
We are looking for passionate techies who are willing to join our team
If you are trained in any of these technologies below please hit apply
Technologies: Python, PHP, Java, Angular, .Net
We are looking for MBA freshers in Marketing who are willing to join our team and develop marketing strategies.
To apply for these jobs, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position in the subject of your email…
At Congruent Global, different disciplines collaborate to develop beautifully simple solutions.