BA PM – PAN INDIA – Remote
Shift – 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Experience: 3-5 Years
Budget: 10-12 LPA
• Coordinate, challenge and support internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects, escalating as appropriate.
• Assist in the definition of requirements, scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Meet with stakeholders to take detailed briefs and clarify specific requirements of each stage.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation.
• Develop a detailed and comprehensive project plan to monitor and track progress, with summary output tailored to your audience’s requirements, through Steering Group meetings, working group meetings, and ad hoc ‘elevator/coffee’ discussions.
• Prepare and be able to present summary (backed up by necessary) detailed Steering Group update packs, working closely with the Project Sponsor.
• Manage changes to the project baseline scope, schedule and costs.
• Develop a detailed RAID (risk, assumption, issue and dependency) log in order to ensure all components are managed with appropriate mitigation plans; these disciplines will need to be adopted with project colleagues and project stakeholders.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation. • Comfortable with gathering, and providing 360 degree feedback, for self and project stakeholders.
• We are in the process of recruiting Business Analysts and, if assigned to your project, you will be responsible for their performance management.
• Regular one to one updates will need to be conducted with the project sponsor, key stakeholders, and business SME’s allocated to the project.
Must have Skills
Working experience of UK Pension Administration and hands on experience on any one product like “Equiniti” Or “Lissia”
• Proven 3+ years working experience in project or portfolio management.
• Able to articulate the key attributes and artefact associated with a Change Delivery Framework, covering agile and waterfall methodologies as well as the management of small change.
• Excellent stakeholder management and communication styles.
• Solid organisational and structured approach, including attention to detail and multitasking.
• Self-starter and resilient with very much a ‘can do attitude’.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
• Proficient in Risk Management skills
Good to have Skills
• Requirement gathering, analysis and business consultation skills
• Experience in Test Management
• Business Analyst’ skills
• Experience in QMS and ISMS processes
• Data Security awareness and policy implementation
• Experience in Banking and Financial Services
· Junior Developers 1-2 Years/ Senior Developers – 5+ Years in using Outsystem Development Platform.
· Strong hands on experience developing Outsystem web and mobile applications.
· Having exposure in REST/ SOAP APIs integrations and third party interface integration.
· Knowledge of C# and SQL Languages.
· Ability to apply skillset at both technical and business Knowledge while participating in the full lifecycle development process.
· Ability to interpret business requirement and logically think through to developing technical solutions.
· Experience using Agile methodologies and scrum.
· Ability to match UX/ UI guidelines to meet the requirements that are within Outsystems.
· Outsystems Developer certification is Plus
Required Skills Set:
· REST/ SOAP APIs
• 3 – 5 years in IT Consulting/Software Development company
• Experience in working on different types of Software development/consulting projects
• Experience in setting up and demonstrating SAAS/COTS solutions
• Experience in preparing and presenting solution proposals is an advantage
• Experience in providing training to end users is an advantage
• Experience in working with clients from various industries. E.g. Healthcare, Pharma, IT, Insurance, Banking is an advantage
• Good verbal and written communication skills (English)
• Ability to quickly understand business needs through documents and/or workshops/interviews
• Understanding and documentation of pain areas/business use cases
• Good understanding of SDLC
• ECBA or CCBA certified is an advantage
• Understanding requirements in tender specifications and coordinating with offshore teams for getting solution proposals prepared
• Preparation of proposal defence presentations
• Challenging delivery teams on efforts shared
• Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
• Elicitation of requirements
• Preparing Business Requirements/Functional Specification/Functional Requirements Documents
• Preparing Functional Test Cases
• Preparing Requirements Traceability Matrix
• Configuration of a SAAS product as per the needs of the clients (no coding skills required)
• Training admins/end users on a SAAS product
2-4 Years of Experience Required
• Extremely good programming and scripting capabilities to develop code for automated tests.
• Good coding skills in Python along with object oriented concepts and experience in developing automation framework and testing tools.
• Should have an extremely good problem- solving approach with good hands-on knowledge of Algorithm Data Structures.
• Good understanding of hoe RESTFUL APIs work
• Awareness on usage of Regular Expression. Thrive on working on open source technologies
• Have Expertise with automation and build tools such as Selenium, JMeter and Jenkins.
• Hands on knowledge of the following python packages- pandas, flask, pyyaml, requests, oauthlib
• Domain knowledge in the Telecommunication industry
Experience: 5-10 yrs
Certification in Business analyst will be a plus
To apply for these jobs, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position in the subject of your email…
At Congruent Global, different disciplines collaborate to develop beautifully simple solutions.